WHEN YOU DONATE TO A.R.C., WE KNOW YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES:
Did you know that it can cost up to £200 to make sure that an animal is ready for rehoming? And that doesn’t include food costs! Our monthly bills to run the charity are around £6,000.
HEALTHCARE FOR THE ANIMALS: the most expensive part of our work
- Veterinary care
- Worming and flea treatment
REGULAR, ONGOING SUPPLIES:
- Food, which often has to be a special diet
- Litter, bedding and hay for foster animals
- Carriers, pens, traps
- Beds and housing such as hutches, cages, tanks and heaters
- Litter trays and feeding bowls
- Recreation and environmental elements like scratching posts, runs and toys
Some of our volunteers like to cover some small costs themselves, such as petrol when driving an animal to the vets. However, a small part of your donations will go to operational costs such as phone bills, printing and stamps, fundraising and transport.
If you want to find out more about getting involved, email us at email@example.com
All our work is made possible by the support of people just like you – on behalf of us and our furry friends, THANK YOU for your help!