All our cats are neutered, de-flea’d, wormed, microchipped and may have had their initial vaccinations. Kittens are also de-flea’d, wormed and microchipped, but will only be neutered and have their initial vaccinations if old enough.
While it would be great to rehome animals for free, like all animal charities we need to cover the costs of our vet fees, pet food, litter, beds and housing, toys and all the other associated costs of running A.R.C. Our vet fees alone are in excess of £5,000 a month. Instead of charging a set fee, we ask for a minimum donation as you take your new companion home.
Minimum Donation for Adopting
- Kitten: £120
- Pair of kittens: £220
- Neutered adult cat (non-vaccinated): £80
- Neutered adult cat with initial or full vaccinations: £100
- Pair of neutered adult cats (non-vaccinated): £150
- Pair of neutered adult cats with initial or full vaccinations: £170
You can pay your adoption fees directly via PayPal. Please make sure to say which animal type and name(s) as well as the adoption date to help us with tracking these, as well as taking some proof so your fosterer can see that this has been done.
- Use the space on the Paypal page where it says “Add a note” or
- Use this form – thank you!